- 2 slices of sour dough bread
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter, at room temp
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
- 3oz Honey Smoked Salmon®, flaked
- 1 slice of Gouda cheese
- 3 strips of thick sliced bacon, already cooked
Turn the temp dial to 350°and pre-heat oven for 5 minutes
Spread butter on the both slices of bread and place them down with the butter facing out.
Layer as follows: first cheddar, salmon, bacon, Gouda and top with the other piece of bread. The butter slices should be facing out.
Place sandwich onto baking pan and bake for 4 minutes.
Then flip sandwich and bake an additional 4 minutes.
The cheese should be melted and the bread nice and toasted.