- 2 slices of sour dough bread
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter, at room temp
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
- 3oz Honey Smoked Salmon®, flaked
- 1 slice of Gouda cheese
- 3 strips of thick sliced bacon, already cooked
Turn the temp dial to 350°and pre-heat oven for 5 minutes
Spread butter on the both slices of bread and place them down with the butter facing out.
Layer cheddar, salmon, bacon, Gouda and top with the other piece of bread.
Place sandwich onto baking pan and bake for 4 minutes.
Then flip sandwich and bake an additional 4 minutes. Enjoy!