- 8 oz Honey Smoked Salmon
- 4 cups chicories (such as endive, radicchio, or escarole), torn into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup dried apricots, chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup mustard
- ½ tsp honey
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients together.
Toss salad in vinaigrette, and serve immediately. Garnish each salad with extra parmesan.
Serve and enjoy!