- 1 pound perciatelli (bucatini) or spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups Pecorino Romano, grated
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 3 cups reserved pasta water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces Cracked Pepper Honey Smoked Salmon, skin removed and flaked into bite-sized pieces
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the sea salt.
Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until just under al dente (the pasta will continue to cook when added to the skillet).
Pour pasta into the same skillet used to toast the pepper and place over low heat.
Add pasta water and butter and toss together until butter just melts.
Add the grated cheese and black pepper and continue to toss together until cheese melts and a creamy sauce forms (add more reserved water if necessary). Add the Cracked Pepper Honey Smoked Salmon and toss until the salmon is distributed evenly into the dish.
Top with more grated cheese and serve.