- 2 pieces of ciabatta bread
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2p mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1p fontina cheese, sliced
- 3oz Garlic and Herb Honey Smoked Salmon®
- 1p asiago cheese, sliced
- 4 basil leaves, fresh
- 2 tablespoons pesto, pre-made or fresh
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, pre-softened
Preheat Panini Press.
Spread soften butter on all sides of bread.
Spread pesto evenly over the 2 slices of bread. Layer the Panini’s as follows, mozzarella, fontina, salmon, 4 basil leaves, drizzle olive oil, asiago cheese and top with 2 remaining slices of bread.
Place Panini’s onto grates and close the top, pressing it down. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and longer if you want your bread crispy. Serve and enjoy!