- 16 oz Honey Smoked Salmon (4oz for each plate)
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup English cucumber, slices cut in quarters
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- zest of one lemon
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Make vinaigrette in blender or food processor. Combine lemon juice, zest, olive oil, mustard, honey, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Blend until emulsified.
Toss salad in dressing until well-mixed. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
Plate salads, and then top with Honey Smoked Salmon.