Honey Smoked Salmon Asian Wrap
Garlic, ginger, hoisin — oh my! Drizzle on the delicious with meaty flakes of Honey Smoked Salmon, roasted peanuts and just a hint of jalapeño heat. Fold it all up in a whole wheat tortilla and you’ve got a wrap that’s good to go!
- 12 oz Original Honey Smoked Salmon
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 cup Thai peanut sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8, 8 inch whole wheat flour tortillas
- Romaine lettuce, 8 leaves
- In a medium bowl, combine hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger, lime juice, carrots, sprouts, cilantro, green onion, celery, peanuts, jalapeño and peanut sauce and thoroughly mix.
- Gently flake in Honey Smoked Salmon until just mixed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- You can make this mix a few days in advance and store in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, layer the tortillas with lettuce, top with the Asian salmon salad, roll up, slice in half on an angle, crosswise and serve immediately.