Honey Smoked Salmon Bagel & Cream Cheese
The quintessential power breakfast (or lunch...or dinner!): a warm, toasty bagel paired with rich, delicious cream cheese. This simple recipe delivers tons of sustainable energy and will fill you up without weighing you down.
- 8-12 oz Original Honey Smoked Salmon
- 4 plain or flavored bagels
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced (optional)
- Split bagel in half horizontally and toast.
- Spread cut sides with cream cheese.
- Layer tomatoes, Honey Smoked Salmon and red onions over cheese on one bagel half.
- Set remaining bagel half, cream cheese side down over filling.