Reminiscent of English tea sandwiches, these flavorful Honey Smoked Salmon bites are perfect for your next gathering!
1. In a mixing bowl, mix all spread ingredients together.
2. Layout a wrap. Spread half of the spread on the wrap in a square shape.
3. Top with half of the Honey Smoked Salmon
4. Spread butter thinly on the second wrap, and press butter side down onto salmon.
5. Repeat with the remainder of spread, salmon, and final wrap.
6. Use a cutting board to press down lightly and compress the wrap and ingredients.
7. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 4 hours (up to 48) so the filling can set.
8. Using a knife, trim edges to make a square. Cut back and forth with a sawing motion so that filling remains intact.
9. Cut the final square into 6 or 7 even strips, and then each strip into evenly-sized squares.
10. Serve with toothpicks, lemon wedges, and dill for garnish.