Perfect for a lazy Saturday morning breakfast or to make ahead of time for work, this breakfast bowl is chock full of protein and superfoods to power you through your day.
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Coat chopped sweet potato in olive oil, salt, and pepper; then spread on a baking sheet in one layer. Bake for 30 minutes. Be sure to toss halfway through so all the pieces cook evenly.
2. Season mushrooms with salt and pepper and sauté in a tablespoon of butter until browned. Add red bell pepper, and sauté until tender. Add kale, and sauté until tender and green.
3. Soft boil your eggs: fill a saucepan with 4 cups of water. Bring water to a boil and put each egg into the water slowly. Lower heat until just at a simmer and cook eggs for 6 minutes. Remove eggs with a slotted spoon, and immediately run under cold water to stop the cooking process. After the eggs are cool, crack and peel.
4. Assemble your bowl! Portion ¼ cup pre-cooked quinoa into a bowl, and then spoon mushrooms, kale, roasted sweet potatoes, red bell pepper, and 4 oz. of Honey Smoked Salmon. Place both eggs in your bowl and cut so that the yolk runs out.
5. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of Green Goddess dressing over the top, and garnish with salt, freshly ground black pepper, and pepitas.
6. Serve and enjoy!