Pizza isn’t just for Friday nights anymore. Honey Smoked Salmon tops off this breakfast pie for a delicious way to begin the day. Make this pizza for a lazy Saturday morning or to motivate the kids to get up for school on time.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
8oz Honey Smoked Salmon, flaked and at room temperature
1 package refrigerated pizza dough
1 15 oz container ricotta cheese
1 cup shredded provolone
¼ red onion, diced
½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 cup fresh spinach
8 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 450°F and spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Divide pizza dough into four even portions.
3. Form four evenly sized pizza crusts and set on baking sheet. Bake until lightly golden in color, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven.
4. Combine ricotta, shredded provolone, red onion, cherry tomatoes, and spinach.
5. Spread ricotta mixture evenly on each pizza. Using a measuring cup, create 2 indents on the top of each pizza for an egg to go in.
6. Bake for another 5-10 minutes, then crack an egg into each space you left. Finish baking until eggs are done, about 5-10 minutes depending on your preference.
7. Top with Honey Smoked Salmon. Serve each individual pizza.