- 6 oz Chipotle Lime Honey Smoked Salmon, flaked and at room temperature
- Olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Anaheim pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 quart vegetable stock
- 1-14.5 oz can tomatoes, diced and fire-roasted
- 1-6 oz can tomato paste
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 Tbsp chile powder
- 1 ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp chipotle powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
Sauté onion, celery, and garlic in olive oil in a large saucepan until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add the rest of ingredients to the saucepan, excluding Chipotle Lime Honey Smoked Salmon.
Simmer for 25 minutes, then add Chipotle Lime Honey Smoked Salmon.
Serve immediately and enjoy! Add cheddar cheese and green onion to taste.