- 8 oz Cracked Pepper Honey Smoked Salmon
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- 1 cup red, orange and/or yellow bell peppers, finely diced
- 1 cup celery hearts, finely diced with few leaves
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Asian toasted sesame seed dressing (store bought)
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- chopped peanuts (optional)
Cook pasta according to the package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, remove and discard Honey Smoked Salmon skin. Flake salmon into bite-sized pieces in a medium bowl. Stir in bell pepper, celery and green onions.
Toss pasta with all remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with salmon mixture. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled. Garnish with peanuts.