Honey Smoked Salmon Cracked Peppers Asian Pasta Salad
Mom never made pasta like this! When you’re short on time but have a hungry group to feed, toss together this simple yet impressive dish. Top it off with a tangy Asian dressing and toasty sesame seeds for a meal that will not disappoint.
- 8 oz Cracked Peppers Honey Smoked Salmon
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- 1 cup red, orange and/or yellow bell peppers, finely diced
- 1 cup celery hearts, finely diced with few leaves
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Asian toasted sesame seed dressing (store bought)
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- chopped peanuts (optional)
- Cook pasta according to the package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, remove and discard Honey Smoked Salmon skin. Flake salmon into bite-sized pieces in a medium bowl. Stir in bell pepper, celery and green onions.
- Toss pasta with all remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with salmon mixture. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled. Garnish with peanuts.