Need a new quick and easy appetizer for your next gathering? Look no further! Our Honey Smoked Salmon Crostini is a savory mouthwatering starter for your next soirée.
1. Slice baguette into 1/2 inch slices.
2. Drizzle each slice with olive oil.
3. Toast baguette slices in the oven at 350°F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Combine cream cheese, lemon juice, and capers minced.
5. Assemble crostini; spread cream cheese mixture on toasted baguette slices.
6. Top with Honey Smoked Salmon and fresh dill.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …