Honey Smoked Salmon Crunchy Spinach Salad
This is texture play at its finest. Enjoy the delicate mouthfeel of fresh spinach complemented by the crisp crunch of diced veggies and flaky Honey Smoked Salmon in this simple yet elegant dish!
- 8 oz Original Honey Smoked Salmon (could substitute Chipotle Lime)
- 1 lb baby spinach, cleaned and dried
- 1/2 cup small diced celery, reserve 1 oz to garnish top of salad
- 1/2 cup small diced red grapes, reserve 1 oz to garnish top of salad
- 1/2 cup small diced jicama, reserve 1 oz to garnish top of salad
- 1/2 cup small diced English cucumbers, reserve 1 oz to garnish top of salad
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup toasted sesame seed dressing
- Salt and pepper
- Separate Honey Smoked Salmon into 4 equal, 2 oz portions and set aside.
- Place next six ingredients (except reserved items) into a large salad bowl and add dressing. Gently toss, making sure all items are thoroughly mixed. Season salad to taste with salt and pepper and place on serving dish.
- Decoratively arrange reserved items and Honey Smoked Salmon on top of salad and serve immediately.