Honey Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
Surprise and delight your friends with this easy appetizer! With Honey Smoked Salmon in the filling and as an edible garnish, it's a slam dunk for your next party or get together.
Makes 12 appetizers
- 6 oz Original Honey Smoked Salmon, finely chopped (reserve 2 oz to garnish)
- 6 hard boiled eggs, cut in half and separated
- 2 oz soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp shallots, minced
- 2 tsp tarragon, chives, chervil, dill or basil
- Dash of pepper
- Place egg yolks in medium bowl; mash with pastry blender or fork until crumbled. Add cheese; mash until combined.
- Stir in mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except the egg whites.
- Spoon or pipe mixture into egg whites.
- Garnish with remaining salmon.