Honey Smoked Salmon Easy Pizza
Tired of the same old pepperoni and sausage? Take pizza night up a notch with Honey Smoked Fish Co. Our Cracked Peppers Honey Smoked Salmon is the perfect protein to top off a veggie-packed pie.
Serves 4 to 6
- 8-10 oz Cracked Peppers Honey Smoked Salmon, at room temperature
- 1 (12 inch) Boboli pizza crust
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup green peppers, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tbsp basil chiffonade (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread pizza sauce onto crust evenly, stopping about an inch from the edge of the crust. Spread 3/4 of the mozzarella cheese evenly on pizza, covering the sauce. Top with peppers, onion, tomatoes, mushrooms and remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle salmon over the top of the pizza. Garnish with basil chiffonade, if desired.
- Cut pizza into 8 equal pieces and serve.