Honey Smoked Salmon Fusilli In Curried Cream
Wracking your brain for innovative pasta night recipes? You just found one! Just spice up fusilli pasta with rich curried cream sauce, add Honey Smoked Salmon and fresh asparagus spears and dinner is served!
- 1/2 lb Original Honey Smoked Salmon, flaked into small pieces
- ½ lb asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 16 oz (pkg) fusilli, cooked, drained and cooled
- ¼ cup capers
- 2 tbsp onion, grated
- Salt and pepper
- Arrange asparagus on steamer rack. Place rack over boiling water; cover and steam for 5 minutes until asparagus is al dente. Cool asparagus immediately in ice water and drain.
- In food processor, combine sour cream, heavy cream, lemon juice, garlic and curry powder. Process until mixture is smooth. Pour sour cream mixture into a large mixing bowl.
- Add capers and onion, stir to blend ingredients.
- Add fusilli and Honey Smoked Salmon. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss gently to cover pasta with sauce. Serve immediately.