- 12 oz Original Honey Smoked Salmon, at room temperature (any flavor)
- 12 oz chive & onion cream cheese, softened
- 12 slices baby Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp lemon zest, finely shredded
- 1 fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 6 slices white or wheat bread
- 3 tbsp butter, softened
In a medium bowl, mix the chive and onion cream cheese, lemon zest and lemon juice. Mix together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spread the cream cheese mixture on each piece of bread. Top each side with a slice of Swiss cheese. Cover one side with broken up pieces of Honey Smoked Salmon. Put sandwich together.
Heat a pan or griddle on medium and melt butter before adding sandwich. Cook 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Butter the top slice of bread before flipping sandwich over. Remove from pan and enjoy!