- 12 oz Original Honey Smoked Salmon, at room temperature (any flavor)
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 12 slices baby Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup fresh chives, finely snipped
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon zest, finely shredded
- 1 fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 6 slices white or wheat bread
- 3 tbsp butter, softened
In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese with the chives, parsley, basil, lemon zest and juice. Mix together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spread bread with soft butter on one side only. Then spread the cream cheese mixture on opposite side of each slice. Top with a slice of Swiss cheese and equal portions of Honey Smoked Salmon. Put sandwich together by placing cream cheese sides together (butter side will be on the outside).
Lay sandwich (butter side down) in a sauté pan preheated to medium heat and cook 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Flip sandwich over and repeat process. Remove from pan and serve immediately.