Enjoy an island escape with our Honey Smoked Salmon Hawaiian Bowls. These sweet and savory bowls have a touch of tropical taste that will leave your mouth watering. This recipe is great for dinner and is a fantastic mix for your weekly meal prep!
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Prepare the vegetables and fruit, making sure that they are chopped to the same size.
3. Combine all vegetables in a medium-sized bowl and toss with olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic salt.
4. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread the vegetables evenly on the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the vegetables are of desired tenderness.
6. While the vegetables are cooking, combine pineapple juice, lemon juice, garlic salt, and soy sauce in a small bowl.
7. In a small saucepan, warm sauce on medium heat for 4 minutes.
8. Once the veggies are cooked and sauce is warmed, assemble the Hawaiian Bowls.
9. Assemble bowls with white rice on the bottom, and top with cooked veggies and Honey Smoked Salmon.
10. Drizzle warmed sauce on top for the final touch.
11. Serve and enjoy!