- 12 oz Original Honey Smoked Salmon, flaked
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup fresh chives, finely snipped
- 2 tbsp Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped fine
- 4 tbsp fresh basil, chopped fine
- 2 tbsp lemon zest, finely shredded
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- Crackers of choice
- Balsamic reduction
In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese with the chives, parsley, basil, lemon zest and juice. Blend and season with pepper and salt to taste.
Put approximately 1-2 tbsp of cream cheese mixture on each cracker with either a knife or a pastry bag, then top each with 1 oz of Honey Smoked Salmon.
Drizzle with balsamic reduction and serve immediately.