Honey Smoked Salmon Lemon & Chive Cream Cheese Crackers
Whether you’re craving a savory snack or on the hunt for the perfect finger food for your next soiree, Honey Smoked Salmon is the perfect base. Pipe or spoon this simple mixture onto your favorite cracker for nearly instant gratification.
Makes 1½ cups
- 12 oz Original Honey Smoked Salmon, flaked
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup fresh chives, finely snipped
- 2 tbsp Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped fine
- 4 tbsp fresh basil, chopped fine
- 2 tbsp lemon zest, finely shredded
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- Crackers of choice
- Balsamic reduction
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese with the chives, parsley, basil, lemon zest and juice. Blend and season with pepper and salt to taste.
- Put approximately 1-2 tbsp of cream cheese mixture on each cracker with either a knife or a pastry bag, then top each with 1 oz of Honey Smoked Salmon.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction and serve immediately.