Honey Smoked Salmon Louis Cucumber Cups
Talk about an impressive appetizer! These cucumber cups will send your guests into a frenzy of Pinterest proportions! Aside from providing a beautiful presentation, the filling is a dream: cream cheese, Honey Smoked Salmon, lemon zest and chile garlic sauce! Mouths will water.
- 8 oz Original Honey Smoked Salmon
- 2-3 English cucumbers
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup red or yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tsp lemon zest, minced
- Freshly ground pepper
- Grape tomato slices
- Strips of lemon zest
- Peel cucumber lengthwise to create stripes. Trim ends, then cut crosswise into 3/4” wide pieces. Scoop seeds out with a melon baller, making cups. Don’t scoop all the way through.
- Combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, ketchup, chili garlic sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Fold in the Honey Smoked Salmon, bell pepper, chives and lemon zest; season with pepper.
- Fill cucumber cups with Honey Smoked Salmon mixture. Garnish with tomatoes and zest.