- 8 oz Original Honey Smoked Salmon
- 12 oz romaine and iceberg lettuce mix
- 4 oz baby spinach
- 1/2 cup small diced tomatoes (peeled and seeded)
- 1/2 cup small pieces mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup sun-dried cranberries
- 2 oz colby-jack cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 oz toasted almonds (sliced or slivered)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup ranch dressing (store bought)
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette (store bought)
Mix dressings together, blend thoroughly and set aside.
Flake Honey Smoked Salmon into 4 equal, 2 oz portions and set aside.
In a large salad bowl, add all lettuce, tomatoes, oranges, cranberries, cheese and almonds. Toss gently with berry ranch and arrange on serving plates. Top with reserved Honey Smoked Salmon and blueberries. Serve immediately.