Honey Smoked Salmon Pinwheels
Pinwheels have been the go-to party food for we don’t know how long! Our take includes the traditional cream cheese base with a zesty twist: Honey Smoked Salmon, salsa and a hint of dijon mustard!
Serves 32 small pinwheels
- 10 oz Honey Smoked Salmon, flaked (any flavor)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 4 large flour tortillas
- ¼ cup red onion, finely minced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Salsa (your choice)
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese, mustard and mayonnaise.
- Divide and spread evenly on tortillas.
- Sprinkle with onions and cover with Smoked Salmon.
- Roll tortillas tightly and wrap in plastic.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cut into ½ slices, top with dill and serve with salsa.