- 8 oz Original Honey Smoked Salmon, cut into ½” pieces
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ (6 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Feta cheese (optional)
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Spread the olive oil over the pizza crust. Cover crust with 1 cup of cheese and then sprinkle with artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes. Sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over the pizza.
Bake in preheated oven until the cheese has melted and is bubbly, about 10-15 minutes.
Top with Honey Smoked Salmon and serve immediately.