Honey Smoked Salmon Pizza
Do you enjoy all things artisanal? You’ll love this pizza. Topped with tender marinated artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes and Honey Smoked Salmon, your guests will be so impressed they might mistake your kitchen for the local pizzeria!
Yields 12” pizza
- 8 oz Original Honey Smoked Salmon, cut into ½” pieces
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ (6 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Feta cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Spread the olive oil over the pizza crust. Cover crust with 1 cup of cheese and then sprinkle with artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes. Sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over the pizza.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese has melted and is bubbly, about 10-15 minutes.
- Top with Honey Smoked Salmon and serve immediately.