Honey Smoked Salmon Quesadillas
Quesadillas are the ultimate customizable dish. We’re loading this one with spicy green chile, sweet pineapple mango salsa, Honey Smoked Salmon, plenty of freshly grated pepper jack cheese and more! Its ooey, gooey and oh-so-good.
Serves 12 wedges
- 6 oz Original Honey Smoked Salmon
- 4 large tortillas
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- Small can of green chiles
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup pineapple/mango salsa
- Dollop or two of sour cream
- Place 2 tortillas on a flat surface. Cover evenly with red onion, red pepper, green chili, Honey Smoked Salmon, cilantro and cheese. Cover each with the remaining 2 tortillas.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tsp oil over medium heat. Add 1 quesadilla and cook for 3 minutes per side, until browned and cheese is melted. Alternatively, you can heat the quesadillas in an oven at 300°F until the cheese melts. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Cut into 6 wedges, and serve with salsa and sour cream.