- 6 oz Original Honey Smoked Salmon
- 4 large tortillas
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- Small can of green chiles
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup pineapple/mango salsa
- Dollop or two of sour cream
Place 2 tortillas on a flat surface. Cover evenly with red onion, red pepper, green chili, Honey Smoked Salmon, cilantro and cheese. Cover each with the remaining 2 tortillas.
In a skillet, heat 1 tsp oil over medium heat. Add 1 quesadilla and cook for 3 minutes per side, until browned and cheese is melted. Alternatively, you can heat the quesadillas in an oven at 300°F until the cheese melts. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
Cut into 6 wedges, and serve with salsa and sour cream.