Celebrate the approach of spring with a quiche! Add in seasonal veggies, creamy goat cheese, and Honey Smoked Salmon for the ultimate brunch centerpiece. A premade pie crust makes preparing quiche a snap in the morning.
1. Roll out pie crust on a lightly floured surface, and then transfer to a pie pan. Pre-bake pie crust according to instructions. Remove from oven and allow to cool. To bake quiche, preheat oven to 350 °F.
2. Saute green onions and leeks until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add spinach, and cook until wilted.
3. Layer onion and leek mixture, red bell peppers, asparagus, peas, swiss cheese, into pre-baked pie crust.
4. Combine beaten eggs, milk, cream, lemon zest, salt & pepper, and parsley to make quiche custard.
5. Pour egg mixture into pie crust and add Honey Smoked Salmon to quiche. Bake for about an hour, or until quiche is set and crust is golden brown.
6. Serve and enjoy!