- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 tablespoons chives, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 12 oz. Honey Smoked Salmon
- 4 whole wheat buns
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Potato chips and pickle spears to serve on the side
Combine yogurt, celery, chives, parsley, lemon juice, and Honey Smoked Salmon. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Brush butter on to cut sides of buns, and toast on a grill or in a pan.
Fill the buns with salmon mixture. Plate with potato chips and a pickle spear.
Serve and enjoy!