Scrambled eggs are a staple for anyone’s morning meal. Add some healthy Honey Smoked Salmon into your next batch of scrambled eggs. Salmon is high in nutrients and will give you that extra superfood boost to start your day.
1. Measure the chopped onions and shredded cheese in a small bowl.
2. Crack eggs into a small bowl and beat with a whisk, add salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a sauté pan melt butter over medium-high heat.
4. After the butter has melted, add the eggs, onion, and cheese. Cook for one minute.
5. With a spatula gently stir the egg mixture.
6. While cooking, add in 2-3 oz of Honey Smoked Salmon to warm. Or, if you prefer, add in at the end once the scramble is completed.
7. Cook for 2-3 minutes total.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …