Honey Smoked Salmon Southern Cobb Salad
Love traditional cobb salad? This version adds a crave-worthy southern twist. We’re talking layers upon layers of black eyed peas, flaky Honey Smoked Salmon, hard boiled eggs, bleu cheese and so much more.
- 8 oz Honey Smoked Salmon (any flavor)
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp snipped fresh oregano (optional)
- 1 15.8 oz can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 8 oz can of corn, drained
- 1 large head lettuce (Boston or Bibb), torn (8 cups)
- 3 roma tomatoes, seeded, julienned
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- Ranch, bleu cheese or french dressing
- Halve eggs lengthwise and scoop out yolks. In a bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Stir in 1 to 2 tbsp of dressing, until smooth. Spoon yolk mixture into egg halves; set aside.
- In another bowl, combine remaining olive oil, vinegar and oregano. Add peas; toss to coat.
To serve, place lettuce on platter. Arrange Honey Smoked Salmon, peas, corn, tomatoes, pecans and deviled eggs. Serve with your choice of dressing.