Honey Smoked Salmon Street Tacos
Bring a little smoke to taco night! Honey Smoked Salmon is right at home in a tortilla — especially when it’s topped with a cool, creamy sauce and zesty cabbage slaw. But don’t take our word for it: Whip up this easy meal for your next Taco Tuesday!
- 12-14 oz Honey Smoked Salmon, at room temperature (any flavor)
- 8 flour or corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- ¼ cup yogurt
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp chipotle powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ lime, juiced
- ¼ savoy cabbage
- 1 mango
- 1 jalapeño
- 4 green onions
- 3 tbsp cilantro
- salt/pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix the yogurt with sour cream, honey, cumin, chipotle powder, smoked paprika, lime juice. Mix together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place shredded savoy cabbage in a large bowl and add mango, jalapeño, green onions, cilantro and yogurt mixture and toss until well blended, then set aside.
- Fill tortilla with 2 oz of Honey Smoked Salmon, shredded Mexican cheese, cabbage slaw.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole and salsa.