Indulge in these colorful and delicious hors-d'oeuvres! Each bite is filled with creamy, cheesy goodness and a protein-packed punch of Honey Smoked Salmon. Easy preparation and assembly make these a fantastic go-to for your next dinner party spread. Your family and friends will love these delicate Honey Smoked Salmon Stuffed Bell Peppers appetizers!
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare mini sweet bell peppers by taking out the core, seeds, and slice in half lengthwise.
3. In a small mixing bowl combine cream cheese, parmesan, mushrooms, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
4. Fill the halved peppers with the cream cheese mixture.
5. Place mini sweet bell peppers on a lined baking sheet and place in oven.
6. Bake for 10-13 minutes.
7. Top with Honey Smoked Salmon.
8. Serve and enjoy!