Having a sushi night at home is fun for the whole family! Honey Smoked Salmon Sushi Rolls wrap up quickly and taste incredible. Make them ahead of time for a delightful appetizer at your next get-together, or pack them in a bento box for a Japanese-inspired lunch.
1. Prepare rice according to the package. Stir in rice wine vinegar and sweetener, then set aside.
2. Lay out nori seaweed sheets on a sushi mat.
3. Spread out rice evenly between seaweed sheets, being sure to leave about ½ inch of space from the edge of the sheet.
4. Top rice with a layer each of cream cheese, Honey Smoked Salmon, green onion, and avocado.
5. Using sushi mat, roll seaweed sheets into sushi rolls. Seal the seaweed sheet with water, then cut into even pieces and garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
6. Serve with wasabi and soy sauce on the side.