Honey Smoked Salmon Tacos With Guacamole & Pico De Gallo
Tacos. Pico de Gallo. Honey Smoked Salmon. Need we say more? You’ll definitely want to add this recipe to your taco night repertoire.
- 12 oz Honey Smoked Salmon (any flavor)
- 4 oz vegetable oil
- 8 oz onions, diced
- 1 green bell peppers, julienned
- 1 red bell peppers, julienned
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 oz serrano chile, minced
- Freshly ground pepper
- 12 flour or corn tortillas, prepared
- 18 oz iceberg lettuce, chiffonade
- 12 oz guacamole
- 18 oz pico de gallo
- 6 oz sour cream
- 6 oz cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add onions and cook until they are translucent and tender. Add peppers and cook an additional 2 minutes or until they are limp but not soft. Add garlic and serrano chile, and toss in Honey Smoked Salmon. Add pepper to taste.
- Fill the corn or flour tortillas with the Honey Smoked Salmon mixture. Top the tacos with guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, iceberg lettuce and grated cheese.