- 6 oz Honey Smoked Salmon, chopped
- 1 pt grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium English cucumbers, peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1/4c up feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pepper to taste
In a large bowl, gently toss together the tomatoes, cucumber, feta and basil.
In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil and pepper. Drizzle vinaigrette over the salad. Toss to coat.
Sprinkle the Honey Smoked Salmon on top and enjoy or refrigerate for later.