Honey Smoked Salmon Tomato-Cucumber Salad
This recipe is the definition of a “light lunch.” Packed with tender Honey Smoked Salmon, the fish will provide plenty of protein and energy while the veggies will leave you feeling fresh and ready to tackle the afternoon.
Serves 6-8 (as a side dish)
- 6 oz Honey Smoked Salmon, chopped
- 1 pt grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium English cucumbers, peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1/4c up feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, gently toss together the tomatoes, cucumber, feta and basil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil and pepper. Drizzle vinaigrette over the salad. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the Honey Smoked Salmon on top and enjoy or refrigerate for later.