Honey Smoked Salmon Waldorf Salad
This salad is a toasty, savory, sweet dream of a dish. Swap out traditional grilled chicken for tender Honey Smoked Salmon and revel in the deliciousness!
- 8 oz Original Honey Smoked Salmon (brought to room temperature)
- 1 medium apple, unpeeled, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 2 tbsp)
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sundried cherries
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped fine
- 3/4 cup yogurt (preferably Greek non-fat)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/2 orange (about 1/4 cup)
- Mixed baby greens, extra grapes, Honey Smoked Salmon and walnuts
- Coat the chopped apple with the lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Add the Honey Smoked Salmon, grapes, celery, dried cherries, walnuts and parsley and gently combine.
- In a small bowl combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and orange juice.
- Gently fold the dressing into the salad.
- Serve on a bed of mixed greens and top with garnish.