Try a deliciously sweet stack of pancakes, topped with our savory smoked salmon. This recipe is easy to make, and ready in only 20 minutes!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. Place salmon fillets and butter in a small baking dish, and cover with foil. Heat for 10-15 minutes or until warm. Flake with a fork and set aside covered.
2. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter, sugar, vanilla and honey.
4. Make a well in the center of the dry mixture and slowly pour in wet mixture. Stir until smooth.
5. Heat a lightly oiled frying pan or griddle over medium-high heat. Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the griddle and brown on both sides. Repeat with the remaining batter.
6. Top pancakes with flaked salmon and syrup for a delicious, protein-rich breakfast treat. Serve and enjoy!