- 1 wood fired pizza crust
- 12 ounces Original Honey Smoked Salmon
- 1/4 cup mascarpone, room temperature
- 1/2 cup parmesan, finely grated
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 radish, sliced into discs as thinly as possible
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, ends and pod strings removed
- 1 mini cucumber, slice into discs as thinly as possible
- 1 scallion, white parts sliced into thin rounds, greens sliced into eight-inch pieces
- 3 ounces pea tendrils
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen English peas, split and left in one side of the pod
- 1 ear corn on the cob, kernals removed Small mint leaves (torn if large into small pieces)
- 8 small basil leaves (torn into pieces if larger)
- 1/4 cup fennel bulb, finely shaved on a mandoline
- Agrumato Lemon or Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Sea salt flakes, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Edible flowers, optional garnish
Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
In a small size mixing bowl add: mascarpone cheese, parmesan, lemon juice — reserving 1 tablespoon, lemon zest, heavy cream, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Whisk until well combined. Set aside.
Whisk the Agrumato, honey, and remaining 1 tablespoon of lemon juice together until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Place the radish, cucumber, scallion, frozen peas, snap peas, and corn into a bowl. Drizzle with the Agrumato emulsion and season with salt and pepper.
Place the crust on a round pizza tray and brush it with olive oil all the way to the edges.
Slide the crust directly onto the bottom rack of the oven and bake for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the crust is golden and crispy. Use kitchen tongs to slide the crust back onto the pizza tray.
Spread the mascarpone mixture over the crust to within 1/4" of the border.
Pile the vegetables on top of the crust and drop the pea tendrils, mint, and basil leaves over the top. Top off leafy greens with flaked Original Honey Smoked Salmon . Add Finish with a flourish of sea salt flakes.
Use a pizza cutter to slice the pizza into strips and then turn the pizza 180 degrees to slice the strips into 4" to 5" rectangles. Serve immediately.